Ocular Movement – Eye Tracking
Eye movement is the ability to move the eyes together as a team from one image to the other.
There are two types of eye movement. First is the ability to follow and second is the ability to jump from one image to the other.
- Skipping lines
- Missing words
- Difficulty in sport (caching the ball)
- Raise sickness when changing the fixation point from one image to the other.
- Reduce reading
- Difficulty in crowded places.
- Difficulty in judge distance.
- Slow the ability to change fixation between the notebook and the board in class.
- Low concentration when reading.
Orthoptic eye therapy can improve tracking ability. This can be done at any age.
We would love to speak to you, please contact our specialist Eyal Pat today.